SAAF’s objectives are:
- The relief of sickness among persons of Southern African origin living in the United Kingdom who are suffering from HIV/AIDS or related conditions or who are at risk from HIV/AIDS or related conditions, by the provision of information, advice, and support.
- To provide educational, social, and welfare support to persons affected by HIV/AIDS living in Southern Africa, in particular amongst orphans.
- To promote such other charitable purposes in pursuant to objects (a) or (b) above as may from time to time be determined by the members in a general meeting.
- SAAF aims to improve the health, well being and standard of living of members of the Southern African community living in the UK and within Southern Africa.
- SAAF’s mission is to enable children and adults infected or affected by HIV/AIDS to live a safe, healthy and productive childhood and life